Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answer to your question below, if you still have a query please contact Customer Service.
Any bag returned to CtL must adhere to the below attributes:
- 80% of the product returned must be of a supported OEM brand
- Non-program materials must not be present. These include, but are not limited to:
- Packaging (Foam, cardboard etc.)
- Printer Parts
- Audio devices
- Computer Parts
- Modems & Routers
- Fax Rolls, Ribbons
- Landline Telephones
- Mobile Phones & Accessories
- Full bags must not weight less than 8KGs or more than 16KGs
- Full bags must not contain less than 17 program related items
A full bag is a bag that weighs between 8KG and 16KGs and has enough length at it’s top to safely tie off with our supplied cables ties.
The bag should not be so full as to be unsafe for transit and pose a risk of the cable tie becoming loose.
Upon request, CtL can provide additional or replacement boxes for your site. Please note all additional or replacement boxes for your site will attract a fee of $90 AUD plus GST each in addition to your annual subscription fee.
Please check your junk mail or spam folder. Alternatively you can resend the verification email or contact IT helpdesk at CTLIT@closetheloop.com.au.
Click Here to view your invoice.
Payment can take up to 5 business days to process. We will send you a confirmation payment receipt and details on accessing the subscription portal.
- Once you have paid for your subscription services you will have access to:
- Booking a collection
- Ordering Consumables